The Adventures of Sweet Pea, The 1955 Westerner

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A day of sewing


Today I got pretty far sewing curtains. I've been able to use sheets and fabric we already had, so this has been the most economic day so far. I feel a little bit like Maria sewing dresses out of curtains. They are nice and thick, so will hopefully block some sunlight and heat. And they follow along nicely with the tiki or south pacific look that was already started by previous owners. I may have already mentioned it but hte trailer came with a hula girl and a totem decal. The curtains have an earthy bamboo and leafy look. I'll post a pic once they're all done. I still have the large bedroom window and the large kitchen window to do tomorrow.



Dave finished up the jack stand wheel and safety brackets. It's all real strong and straight now. We're going to head to Home Depot to pick up a bunch of stuff, even though we hate that place. I always feel like I'm going to snap when I go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home